Grow Your Child's Math Skills
in 30 Days for FREE!
Try the multi‑award winning online math program for children ages 3–9. Created by experienced educators, you'll see an improvement in your child's math skills in just 15 minutes a day!
Mathseeds is a comprehensive early math program that teaches foundational math and problem‑solving skills for kids aged 3–9. Best of all, children love it!
Your child will develop an early love of math with 200 self‑paced lessons that can be repeated any time, as well as engaging activities that focus on real‑world math problems. Plus, they'll love the funny characters and exciting rewards, which keep them motivated and eager to learn more.
Proven to increase math skills fast
- Independently proven to increase children's math skills in just 15 minutes a day
- Aligned to the curriculum, covering the skills your child needs for school success
- Lessons match your child's ability and progress at their own pace – making sure there are no gaps in their knowledge
- Teaches a full math curriculum for grades K–3, including numbers, operations, shapes, measurement, time and more.
Why you and your child will love Mathseeds
- Catchy songs, colourful animations and rewards turn learning math into a fun adventure!
- Detailed reports allow you to track your child’s progress
- Printable worksheets and bonus resources make it easy to support your child's learning at home
- Assessment tasks and skills practise ensure your child achieves mastery
- Desktop and tablet compatible.
Plus, multiple areas like Driving Tests and Mental Minute offer exciting, fast‑paced learning activities that let your child put their newfound math skills into action!
Get started with a
FREE 30-day trial
“My son had difficulty learning with other math programs, so when I first trialled Mathseeds I wasn't sure if he would make any improvements. But just weeks after starting, he was already learning to count and recognize shapes! He really enjoys playing Mathseeds and I'm so happy with his results.” Rachael, Mom to 5-year-old James
“Mathseeds has been such a great help for my 6-year-old daughter. She had trouble learning math before but she loves learning with Mathseeds. The games and animations are so much fun that she wants to play all the time!” Naomi, Mom to 6-year-old Kate
“My 4-year-old loves Mathseeds! Not only does it teach him the math skills he will need when he starts school, it's really fun and keeps him motivated to learn. I've even recommended Mathseeds to parents at my son's preschool because it's just so effective for children his age.” Claire, Mom to 4-year-old Sean
Actual screenshots from inside Mathseeds
Your FREE trial gives your child access to all our award‑winning programs.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Lessons cover key phonics skills like letter-sound recognition, blending and spelling.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.
Nurture an early love of math with structured lessons and activities that build essential math skills.