A Breakthrough in Learning Maths!
Mathseeds will teach your child the maths skills they need for school success. Register now for your special 30‑day FREE trial!
Mathseeds makes learning essential early maths skills easy and fun for young kids. Suitable for ages 3–9, the program includes 200 highly instructional lessons that help children achieve mastery and develop an early love of maths straight from home.
Filled with colourful animations, interactive activities, exciting rewards and hundreds of printable worksheets, Mathseeds is a powerful way to prepare your child for school or help them improve their confidence and skills if they are struggling.
Proven Maths Results
- Self-paced lessons build mathematical skills with numbers, counting, shapes, subtraction, measurement, early multiplication and more!
- Instant progress reports let you see exactly how your child is improving
- Developed by expert educators with over 30 years of experience
- Money-back guarantee.
Why Children Love Mathseeds
- Children learn while having fun with entertaining characters, catchy songs and motivating rewards
- One‑on‑one lessons match your child's ability
- Interactive assessment tasks build confidence and help children achieve mastery
- Also available on iPad and Android tablets – making learning possible anywhere!
Introduction to Mathseeds
“My son had difficulty learning with other math programs, so when I first trialled Mathseeds I wasn't sure if he would make any improvements. But just weeks after starting, he was already learning to count and recognize shapes! He really enjoys playing Mathseeds and I'm so happy with his results.” Rachael, Mom to 5-year-old James
“Mathseeds has been such a great help for my 6-year-old daughter. She had trouble learning math before but she loves learning with Mathseeds. The games and animations are so much fun that she wants to play all the time!” Naomi, Mom to 6-year-old Kate
“My 4-year-old loves Mathseeds! Not only does it teach him the math skills he will need when he starts school, it's really fun and keeps him motivated to learn. I've even recommended Mathseeds to parents at my son's preschool because it's just so effective for children his age.” Claire, Mom to 4-year-old Sean
Actual Screenshots from Inside Mathseeds
Your FREE trial gives your child access
to all our award‑winning programs.
Delight your toddler with fun games and activities that build alphabet knowledge and ready‑to‑read skills.
Learning to Read
Children follow structured, one‑on‑one lessons that teach phonics, sight words and reading skills.
Lessons cover key phonics skills like letter-sound recognition, blending and spelling.
Older children can continue building key literacy skills that will help them succeed in school.
Nurture an early love of math with structured lessons and activities that build essential math skills.